WF Two LLC, Camden Interstate Drive LLC, Pendleton Harrisburg SPE LLC, SPCK Harrisburg SPE LLC
Location: Harrisburg, PA
Structure: Two Level Parking Garage
Examination of recently exposed corrosion in support beams shows serious spalling and delamination.
SURTREAT® developed a solution to mitigate the corrosion and repair the beams.
SURTREAT® is a proprietary, water based, environmentally friendly solution of activators and migratory aids that inhibits rebar corrosion, increases strength and reduces porosity in reinforced concrete.
- Inhibits salt, water, air and contaminates from penetrating the concrete and forms a better seal in the pores and micro cracks
- Controls pH and maintains the high alkalinity in the concrete and is highly acid resistant
- Migrates to the rebar in liquid and ionic phase and reacts to form a very stable passivating film – more stable than in new concrete
- Converts rust to a stable, inert compound – and increases compressive, flexural, and tensile strength. Also increases hardness and abrasion resistance
Scope of Work
- Perform inspection of existing structure
- Tests were performed to determine the existing remaining compressive strength on each quad tee and to the extent of corrosion within the beams
Have a Project in Mind?
SURTREAT® works across a wide variety of industries. Our products renew, restore, and repair even the toughest structural damage.
REQUEST MORE INFO
Looking for a specific report? Send us a message and we will be in touch to get the information you need to start your project.