Location: Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport, St. Paul, Minnesota
Structure: Garage, Airport Parking
JLT Parking was seeking sustainable protection for the new structure. To achieve this, SURTREAT® improved the longevity and durability of the existing structure through the solutions we developed and applied.
SURTREAT® products were spec’d and used to repair the micro-cracked surface.
SURTREAT® is a proprietary, water based, environmentally friendly solution of activators and migratory aids that inhibits rebar corrosion, increases strength and reduces porosity in reinforced concrete.
- Inhibits salt, water, air and contaminates from penetrating the concrete and forms a better seal in the pores and micro cracks
- Controls pH and maintains the high alkalinity in the concrete and is highly acid resistant
- Migrates to the rebar in liquid and ionic phase and reacts to form a very stable passivating film – more stable than in new concrete
- Converts rust to a stable, inert compound – and increases compressive, flexural, and tensile strength. Also increases hardness and abrasion resistance
Scope of Work
- Perform inspection of existing structure
- SURTREAT® Solutions applied using an electric sprayer, a mobile dispensing unit and a hand pump
Have a Project in Mind?
SURTREAT® works across a wide variety of industries. Our products renew, restore, and repair even the toughest structural damage.
REQUEST MORE INFO
Looking for a specific report? Send us a message and we will be in touch to get the information you need to start your project.