a surface applied exposed steel and rebar protective primer that chemically converts rust into a black protective surface on steel. Rust Converter is the answer for stopping corrosion of ferrous metals. This primer is designed to provide an additional layer of protection for the embedded metal component.
STOPS CORROSION ON FERROUS METALS
CHEMICALLY CONVERTS RUST INTO BLACK PROTECTIVE SURFACE
CREATES A PAINTABLE SURFACE ON RUSTED STEEL
WILL NOT CHIP OR PEEL
PREVENT FUTURE CORROSION
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
- Provides the exposed steel additional protection against rust and corrosion.
- The surface preparation requiered for this is minimal, not necessary to remove all traces of rust before applying this product.
- Durable – will not discolor or be degraded by UV light providing a long last, guaranteed appearance to your surface
- Can be painted, coated or overlaid as needed, best primer for rusted steel.
- Can be used on any exposed metal surface that is showing sign of rust/corrosion.
- Environmentally friendly, water based formulation
- Easy to apply – surface application method which saves on time and materials needed for applications
WHERE TO USE
For use on exposed steel and rebar.
Should be used prior to the application of any paint or coating on exposed steel.
WHEN RUST IS PRESENT OR SUSPECTED
ON RUSTED REBAR SURFACES
EXPOSED STEEL RUSTED AREAS
Below are the technical data sheets, safety data sheets, and reports that are all avaible to download.
TECHNICAL DATA SHEET (TDS)
SAFETY DATA SHEET (SDS)